Kinne and Jim are in town this weekend so they asked if we could meet for lunch. So we did! It was so good to see them. We had lots of catching up to do. 10-22-17
14 Weeks 4 Days
Oh, man, yesterday was rough. I had a migraine all day and vomited twice. Today, my headache is better. Part of me is glad I vomit, cause it reminds me that I'm pregnant, but the other part of my, obviously, is fed up with the whole nausea/vomiting thing that was supposed to go away in the 2nd trimester. It's definitely not as bad as it was, though. I'm pretty sure what I'm feeling in my lower abdomen is the baby moving. It usually happens when I'm lying in bed and curled up in a ball like I do sometimes. It's made me super excited for the gender ultrasound tomorrow! 10-22-17
No comments:
Post a Comment