Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

12 Weeks 4 Days Along, John's Studying

12 Weeks 4 Days Along

Yesterday I was pretty miserable. I had a migraine all day , I vomited twice, and I was very worried about the baby, with all the bleeding that's been going on. My belly is getting bigger and bigger, and I guess that vomiting last evening was a good sign that my hormones are at an appropriate level. Today I've been able to eat pretty normally. I'm glad I'm not nauseated all the time like I was at the beginning... We can start really telling people we are pregnant in 3 days! That' s when we are out of the first trimester! I'm excited, but nervous to start telling people, now that we've had this bleeding. We can't wait to meet this kid and get to know his/ her personality; his/her uniqueness and such. The things that will set him/ her apart from anyone else. I still have my hiccu-burps. They aren't as strong as they used to be. And they usually settle down when I take the Diclegis. I'm really liking vegetables and chewy fruit candies. Before my pregnancy, my weakness was chocolate, but I'm not really feeling that anymore. Chewy fruit candies, all the way. I got a bunch for our road trip- gummy bears, Laffy Taffy. John likes chewy fruit candy too. So it works out nicely. 10-8-17

John's Studying

By the way, John has started school and is very committed. He studied (Saturday) all day (despite the football games.) I'm very impressed with all his hard work, thus far. 10-8-17

No comments:

Post a Comment