Charley has finally died, due to her cancer. She was literally skin and bones (Gordon sent John pictures). We are so sad to hear of this trial the Canadas are going through. We loved Charlie and we think of her and Lucy often. 10/1/17
John's Online Orientation
John had his 4 hour online orientation today, but he finished it in 2 hours (hopefully that's a sign of things to come, given that he's taking 20 credits per semester). 9/30/17
11 Weeks 3 Days Along
I thought I was done with my vomiting, but this baby and this pregnancy surprised me once again. I vomited this evening after I ate half of a peach. Not fun. Maybe my stomach can't handle the healthy foods that I thought it could! And is this Diclegis really working?? I also had a really bad migraine. I am "blacking out" for like 10 seconds, sometimes when I stand up. I know my blood vessels are widening, so maybe that is the cause. 9/30/17
11 Weeks 4 Days Along
This morning, when I felt a bit nauseated I ate some cereal and felt better. Later on I had kiwi and yogurt. My stomach did not like that and I vomited those. I'm taking the Diclegis, I'm a little confused. Been nauseated the rest of the day; not able to eat anything and only sips of Gatorade. My hiccu-burps are getting more frequent and stronger- way annoying. Glad I finally got over the migraine I had last night and this morning. My belly is still poking out. Seems to get bigger each day and I love it. We can't wait to tell the world that we are having a baby, in ten days. 10/1/17
Oregon Trip
John found out that he did get work off for the week of October 9-16. So it looks like we will be going to Oregon this month (in 8 days!)! We've got lots of planning to do and hopefully I'm not still nauseated/ vomiting at that point. 10/1/17
No comments:
Post a Comment