Star and I met at Cous Cous Mediterranean for lunch. It was so good to see her and compare and contrast our pregnancy stories. She's such a sweet person and she had a lot of experience with her last pregnancy and delivery to share with me. 11-10-17
Daddy's Home 2
I saw "Daddy's Home 2" with John. We were both surprised it wasn't as funny as the first one. Well, I guess it's not a huge surprise. Sequels usually aren't as good as the original. I do like Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell co-starring together, though. 11-10-17
17 Weeks 3 Days
I've gotten off all nausea medications because my constipation got so bad. And so last night, I wasn't really that nauseated but at about 11pm I got up to get a drink and I vomited. It's weird how often times, there is literally no warning. And there's no way of mentally talking myself out of vomiting. I've also been having headaches again. I've had one ever since yesterday. It seems, however, that my new medication is helping overall with my headaches. I took a walk today. Made two trips around the whole apartment complex. Doesn't sound like much, but Dr. Johnson doesn't want me to do much more than that. I seem to be losing all the muscle I've ever accumulated in my lifetime. Ha! 11-11-2017
This picture taken yesterday. My hair is so short now! The lady that cut it cut it shorter than I wanted. But I'm getting a lot of re-growth after the loss of so much of my hair from the neurotoxicity.
John's Schooling
John has finished his first class and that long paper he had to write towards the end. Now he's onto Healthcare Statistics. I'm sure he'll do great. He's staying so busy and so on-top of things. So proud of him. Can't be easy with how physically demanding his work is, how long his shifts are, and how pregnant I am. 11-11-17

No comments:
Post a Comment