Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Burp Cloths, 15 Weeks 4 Days Along

Burp Cloths

Christa sent me a text with a picture of these burp cloths she said she made for me at her Relief Society meeting. So nice of her. Makes me even MORE excited for this baby!

She made sure to mention that if it's a boy, she won't be giving me the pink one. Makes sense. I don't think John would allow his son to use a pink burp cloth. And I probably wouldn't either.

15 Weeks 4 Days Along

My back (especially upper back and shoulders)  and neck have been tight and sore, which isn't usual for me, being pregnant. The hormones thus far have really relaxed my joints and muscles. Hmmm. And I'm still having some spotting. Overall, it's decreasing overtime, but I still don't like it. Dr. Johnson said it's a normal aspect of healing with the placenta previa.... John is being so great. He'll come  home from his 13 hour shifts, sit down and eat dinner with me, and then get up do all the dishes, vacuum, etc. And then this morning he texted me (while he was at work) and asked how my headache was doing. I told him that I still had it this morning but then I massaged my neck and it went away (it's not usually that easy to get rid of my headaches). Then I told him that my back and neck have been pretty tight. He responded "When I get home I will give you a massage." He's soooo nice. Even when he's busy at work he's thinking of my comfort level and what he can do for me. I'm so grateful to have him...10-29-17

No comments:

Post a Comment