Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

19 Weeks 2 Days Along, Movie, John Reads Book to Baby, John Tests Out, The Man Who Invented Christmas, 19 Weeks 4 Days Along

19 Weeks 2 Days Along


There's no hiding the baby bump now! I think this kid is stuck with us for good, now!

Movie

We saw Murder on the Orient Express. I won't give the ending away, but let's just say we were never able to guess, throughout the movie, who the murderer was. It was a BIG surprise. If you haven't seen it yet, go! 11/24/17

John Reads Book to the Baby

I mentioned to John it would be fun if he read to the baby since he's now at a stage in which he can hear us speak. It's a book called What Daddies Do Best. Cute little book. It lists things that Daddies can do with their children and includes illustrations, of course. They were right with lots of them, except a couple: John probably won't be baking a cake with him and probably won't be sewing on any loose buttons. John was confused by those and so I let him know it was a progressive book. Some of the other ones were: "Daddies can take care of you when you're sick" and "Daddies can give you piggy back rides." It was so fun watching John read to him. Hopefully he heard it!  11/24/17

John Tests Out

He had already taken the preview test for Statistics, and he passed that one. This test's purpose was to see if he could "test out" of the class. He tried studying but couldn't because one of the jump drive outlet was broken and he needed it to plug the camera into. So he didn't study. He took the test without a calculator and he had to keep plugging and unplugging the charger from the lap top cause he needed to use the mouse outlet for the camera for the test moderator. It was all a big mess. If I had known he needed that second jump drive outlet, I would have gotten it fixed for him. But he didn't even know he needed it until then. Despite all of that, he still passed! So, he tested out and doesn't have to take the class. Yay! He was very excited and so was I! John is VERY smart. 11/25/17

The Man Who Invented Christmas

This movie was good. It was about Charles Dickens and the process he went through, writing the story A Christmas Carol. It was fun. John liked it too. He was, however, a little possessive with the popcorn. 11/25/17

19 Weeks 4 Days Along

I'm feeling pretty good, despite random cramping and shots of mild pain. I wasn't nauseated last night and I haven't gotten nauseated this evening. Good for me! I've decided to start drinking smoothies on the regular- raspberry/spinach, pineapple, mango, etc. Usually that much dairy at one time hurts my stomach, but for some reason, in smoothies, it doesn't. I got a lot done today, I'm pretty proud of myself but also worried that I did too much. I don't want to hurt the baby at all, but I can't just sit around all day everyday either. Hard to know exactly where I'm supposed to draw the line with this placenta previa issue. I'm not on "bed rest" but I'm not supposed to engage in even mild exercise. I guess I'm not quite sure what "mild exercise" means...My belly is growing day by day (looks bigger right after I eat! Noticeably bigger, it's weird! Pretty soon I'll only fit in maternity shirts, I'm sure.)... I love looking at the baby's 3D ultrasound pictures.  He's so sweet looking. I love him so so much. Almost half way through now!! 11/26/17

No comments:

Post a Comment