On Sunday I took some fun selfies and sent them to John at work. Just to make his day a little brighter. What could brighten up someone's day more than a picture of myself?! Ha! And I wanted to show off to him my new dress that I wish he could have seen on me at church. He works usually every other Sunday so he can't go with me those days, which I hate.
Wish my facial muscles would allow me to distort my face into uglier expressions. The uglier the better. Tried to cross my eyes for this one. Hard to do while taking a selfie, I discovered.
I taught primary that day, as well. They were especially funny with their comments. They were making me laugh so hard. So fun hanging out with those cute kids. They brighten my week. They're so sweet and innocent and witty. I think I'm getting better with the teaching; story telling has never been one of my strong suits, but I'm getting used to it. The kids got REALLY excited when I told them about Ammon cutting off the arms of the men scattering their flock. 5-17-16
No comments:
Post a Comment