Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Flowers, John Feels Baby

Flowers

While John was at work he texted me asking how I was doing. I told him that I was down about the weight I had gained during my pregnancy and my neurotoxicity symptoms (a continuation of a conversation we had had the night before). Then after work, he was almost an hour late, so I texted him asking him if he was okay. Before I got a response he walked in the door, with a vase of flowers and a sweet note that said "For my beautiful, precious, perfect (for me) wife! You are everything to me. Love you, John." So sweet! I was so excited and felt so loved! After his 12 hour shift, he was tired but still thinking of me and wanting me to feel confident and loved. 12-14-17



John Feels Baby

I thought this was going to take at least 2 more weeks, but this morning I started to feel the baby kick towards my front (rather than towards my other organs), which is a lot more comfortable. I put my hand down on my lower abdomen and could feel his kicks from the outside. So I grabbed John's hand (he'd been wanting to feel the baby kick for weeks and weeks now), and he felt the kicks! It was very exciting! It happened over and over and over again. He was so happy to feel them. John thinks it's kind of funny that the baby kicks me. I think John kind of wants a little mischievous boy. 12-15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment