Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Monday, July 20, 2015

Stowell Fam Re

July 18, 2015

 Family Reunion time! Mom was in charge of it so John and I helped a tiny bit. Nate made his famous wings. John was the entertainment- he was the auctioneer for the auction. He did a great job! I was so glad everyone got to see his incredibly likable personality. Wish I had gotten some video.

If an item like a book wasn't selling,  he would open it up and say something like "Oh look! I hadn't notice, but it looks like Mit Romney signed this!" to encourage people to buy it. He was a good sport. He made sure to remind me the next day how much I admired him for what a great job he did. He had to milk it for all it was worth!  John got the "Newly Weds" DVD set that I brought it order to get rid of. I also brought a movie called "Scoop" starring Scarlett Johansen. Attempting to get a bid, he said "Okay, everyone, help my wife out. She hates Scarlett Johansen. We HAVE to get this DVD out of our house!" Cute.



Mom had races for the little kids up to the adults. It was so fun to watch Jack race and to kick his feet up to his bum. It was like he was more concerned with being cute than fast. John and I played with the kids on the playground (mostly with Jack). There were side by side slides and he and Jack raced. After each slide down Jack would say "You won!" to John and then John would say back "No, you won!" And they would repeat that over and over again.

At the end we got in a water fight . It seemed all the little kids were drawn to John and getting him wet! Ha! I don't know how Nate and Simon managed to stay dry for the first half.

It was great to see everyone. I hadn't been to the family reunions for a while. I loved having John there with me. Glad everyone got to meet him. Wish the Hatch's could have been there! We are still missing them like crazy! Looking forward to their visit this upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment