We went over to the Sugarhouse house and walked down to the Food Trucks event with Britney, Gordon, Chad, Dave . It was a beautiful evening and an enjoyable walk. It was so funny to watch the dogs go crazy from the scent of all the many food trucks.
July 21, 2015
Sarah and the kids flew in today.It was so great to see her and the kids after so long! Of course, Sarah's hair was super long and the kids have grown so much just in the last 7 months! Sannah was my little bud most of the evening. I was surprised how quickly she warmed up to me.
It was fun watching Sannah and Jack interact. They are pretty close in age. At one point, Jack and I were sitting down together and Sannah came walking towards us, laughing (I don't know why). Jack said "I funny??" So cute!
It was so good to see Steve! It's too bad that Jauslyn twisted her ankle. We always enjoy having her at our little get togethers.
Simon says she looks like Cameron Diaz. I think she looks like Amy Tueller's little girl. She's definitely a Hatch.
Since we are on the subject- I've always thought that Erika looks kind of like Natalie Portman. But these two cuties mostly look like themselves. Which is the best look ever!
John gave Erika the owl that he picked out for her at the store the other day. I hope it will look good in her fairy garden. John and I think that garden is the cutest, most magical thing ever. What an imagination she has!
I can see Natalie Portman in her, I'd never thought of it but I can see it!
ReplyDelete