Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Friday, August 11, 2017

Patriotic Wreath, Mod Pizza, Photo Edits

Patriotic Wreath

If you know me, you know that I love wreaths. Here's one that was Mom's idea. When I finally took it down from our door last week, John said "why did you take that down? I like that wreath!" -July



Mod Pizza

John and I have been somewhat disappointed in the lack of restaurant options here in Davis County. I think my mom felt it was her personal mission to convince us otherwise when I told her that...She and I went to see her house that she and Simon are in contract with. It's in Foxborough. Cute little area. Wish we could have gone in to see the inside, but were not able to. However it's beautiful on the outside, and it's cool that the don't have any back-yard neighbors; it's just a school back there...Afterwards my mom took me to a pizza place that she and Simon had found the day before. She was raving about it! So we went, and it was absolutely incredible. Inexpensive (they don't charge by toppings, which is great for me cause I love lots of veggies on mine!) Then they cook it in a brick oven. So yummy!

My favorite toppings- Olive oil (no sauces), ricotta, feta, mushrooms, olives, green peppers, tomatoes, onions, roasted garlic cloves, ARTICHOKE HEARTS (I heart artichoke hearts), bacon (not Canadian. I don't heart Canadian bacon), mozzarella, parmesan, Oregano.... Of course I HAD to take John! The next day I took him. He was a little skeptical about my admiration for it. But, as I expected, he really liked it too! He says it's his favorite pizza place now. That's saying A LOT! 7/3-4/17

Photo Edits

I have been doing a TON of photo editing (John has witnessed).  Here are some I've done that I have to say I am proud of! -8/7/17

This wasn't one of the best quality ones, but I wanted to share my memories of this sweet dog. I went on got my car fixed at an auto shop years ago in Provo and this dog was sitting right here by the door. His owner (the auto shop owner) said his dog came to work with him everyday and helped. And took naps. He made sure he came up and visited every customer waiting for his/her car to be fixed. So cute.

Miami Beach

The Secret Garden, aka the Maynes's backyard.




John and his cousin (nephew).

Haiti. If you look really closely, you can see people zip-lining above the water. It was so cool to sit there and watch that. John and I wanted to do it but it was super expensive. I wish we would have done it though, looking back now.







This is our bus ride that took us to a boat that took us out to swim with the sting rays.








My niece on Christmas day as Santa Baby



Utah Hike




Endowment Day


Miami Beach

John golfing with his buddies



My Grandma

Seattle gum wall

I really like this picture in black and white. This was the day my brother and his family moved to Oregon.

Two nieces


My old work buddies- Amanda and Heidi

From back in my modeling days (ha!)



In memory of Lucy



It's not a Kirschbaum/ Birdsley get-together without some rough housing

John holding his new niece. He was over-the-moon.

Our California trip

This is my nephew reaching for my hand, to follow him. So cute. There's also another picture of him picking a flower and handing it to me. Felt like a date! ha!

Some photos look so much better not in their original color

Our move from Sugarhouse to Holladay. Maynes, my mom, and Gordon were so nice to help. And they made it more fun!

Jamaican Beach. The clearest waters and whitest sand I've ever seen. And the food was incredible!

Britney and Gordon, Jazz/ Warrior's game

Beverly and Jim Kirschbaum at Bev's 90th birthday party. This photo looks A LOT better since I touched it up. It looked horrible. You couldn't even see their faces!

John and his sister, with view of London. Incredible!

John, wishing he could be coaching the boys' basketball game

This is the exact form that Olympic bowlers use. They study videos of John.

I love this picture of John. He thinks he looks so cool cause he does.

John really likes this pic. It looks WAY better black and white.

This is when I magically convinced Lynda and Bob to go bowling with us.






Here's a bunch of  London pictures...







At John's sister's wedding with his niece and his sister's mother in law



Tower of London. There was so much to see here, we couldn't fit it all into one day. Tower of London was my favorite place to visit.



These pictures didn't do these London buildings justice, until I edited them.

My nieces on our camping trip.

Perfect timing. John and our nephew.

Zombie Apocalypse!

I love John's facial expression! I don't even remember taking this, but it's pretty funny. Very sophisticated.

John, me, and Christalynn



My sister's kitten

Mexico

Mexico

Mexico. Place that had the most incredible tacos John and I have ever had.




Miami Beach


Vogue.

Bluebird Diner on Mother's Day. Right before Jim and Kinne left on their Hawaiian mision

Ogden LDS temple

Oquirrh Mountain LDS temple


Tree Trunk.

Our nephews on Halloween

Mexico



This is Not a snapshot of the opening credits of "Full House". It's An actual picture of the Golden Gate Bridge.

SF boat ride


San Francisco boat ride.

Half woman, half sand. Yes, it's a secret superpower I have. Not quite sure why it's a super power but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Hashtag FromAnotherPlanetwithBeaches.

My sweet niece, as a newborn. John's holding her.

My brother and his daughter before they moved to Tennessee.

My niece. Don't worry- her eye is fine. No permanent damage was done. Ha!

Cathedral in London

Seattle, for Britney and Gordon's wedding.


Gordon and Britney, the evening of their wedding, in Seattle. Such a beautiful ceremony.

This is just what it looks like...a snail. No mystery here.

Stanford on our trip to California with John's cousin Brittney.

Great pic of them. Had to be black and white though. Had to.

Sugarhouse Park

Sugarhouse Park. Same view, different season.

Sugarhouse neighborhood we lived in.

Bear Lake. Yummy shop with the super yummy banana shakes. No, this picture was not taken in the 1940's. I'm just THAT talented.




London Tower. This looks like a scene from Princess Bride, to me.


Sugarhouse Park on a beautiful, cold morning.

Old Café in Idaho. Beautiful old building. With LOTS of character. Wish I had a better camera.


Another Zombie Apocalypse photo. Yes, that's John.

Me and a couple of my friends, Stacy and Angie, in high school.

We were like 16. Not our actual wedding days. Me, Megan and Kim.

Me and Sariah.

Me and Steve, entertaining ourselves at Peace Gardens while Nate and Christa got their engagement photos taken.


When I lived n the Campbell house in Provo. I believe Emily took this pic.


At Emily and Stephen's beautiful wedding reception


My niece and nephew

Here are some childhood pictures. This is me and my older sister Christa. Such a sweet pic.

Me and Nana (that's what we called my grandma)

John

John really enjoyed soccer and still does. That's Part of the reason Argentina was such a great mission for him. He was able to relate to them very well, for that reason.  I think that soccer will be the sport he gets our boys to play.

John and his brother Michael. John said he's very embarrassed by his teeth and hat in this picture. Ha!

Michael and John

No comments:

Post a Comment