Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Lunch with Priscilla, Foxboro Park

Lunch with Priscilla

Mom and I made the trip down to Provo, picked up our cousin Priscilla and went to lunch. It was so great to see her and get to know her better! I think I've only ever seen her briefly at family reunions. But thankfully for Facebook, we're able to keep up with each other's lives!...Priscilla is a bright, delightful girl. I'm so glad we all got to know each other a bit better! 8/11/17

Foxboro Park












Sarah and the kids arrived yesterday, so we got to play with them today! Mom invited us all over to the splash pad/park in Foxboro (where she and Simon are moving; not to the park, but the neighborhood). When we got there, our nephew saw us and started running towards us, but then stopped right before he got to us and fixed his bangs (Sarah says he's really into the long bang thing, and having it in his eyes. Ha!) We played on the playground (well, John and the kids did) and we watched the kids run in the splash pad. Wish I brought my swimsuit, it was hot!!!...It was so fun to see them! They've grown so much in just the two months since we've seen them. Favorite moments: The first thing our niece said to me when we got there was "Remember when I was little and you let me wear your sunglasses?" She was referring to my current Facebook picture that Sarah showed her. Ha ha! Then later, I told her that my face used to get flushed really easily when I was little too (cause her face was pretty flushed from the heat). She responded very inquisitively "Um, Heidi...When were you little?" These kids are a hoot!... Afterwards we stopped and get our favorite snow cones. John loves them! The ice is fluffy and so it doesn't give you a brain freeze. It's like the consistency of cotton candy. 8/12/17

Nuttin' but lime for me. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment