Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Friday, September 1, 2017

Back in Time, Celebrity Doppelgangers


Back in Time

I finally watched this documentary I had been looking forward to, called Back in Time. Of course, about the making of one of the greatest movies of all time- Back to the Future. I knew my family always really liked it, but I didn't know it was a very well known, all around classic. People were blown away, just reading the script!... For the first six months of filming, they had another guy (not Michael J. Fox) playing the lead. After 6 weeks the director couldn't deny anymore, that the guy's humor was not in line with what they were going for. So he was let go and they hired Fox. Fox did his TV show in the day and the movie in the evenings, until like 1 or 2 am! They truly picked the right guy for the role. Everyone they chose for each character was perfect for their role. They, collectively, along with the story itself, made the film what it was and is today. It was fun to watch them interview Michael J. Fox. He's incredible to watch. Heaven only knows how he's managing his life with such a horrible disease at such a young age. I like that, despite the disease's obvious side effects, he's still out there in front of the camera, pleasing his fans. He's actually still really funny. He had some pretty funny one-liners in the documentary... There are lots of fans obsessed with the movie and, more specifically, the Delorian. One couple interviewed was a man who had been diagnosed with cancer, so he and his wife decided to do the one thing on his bucket list that they had always wanted to do- they got a credit card and maxed it out on a Delorian! The guy was given 6 weeks ( or was it 6 months?) to live, but as luck would have it, he lived much longer (I think he's still alive today). He and his wife decided to start a foundation for Parkinson's disease (Fox's disease) and take the Delorian around the country to raise awareness and money for the cause. They even got to meet Fox and apparently they're pretty well known in the Back to the future "community." It was a really neat documentary. Well worth my time. Check it out on Netflix!

Celebrity Doppelgangers

This is very important. I need everyone's opinion. I have this "thing" where I have to find people's celebrity doppelganger. Often times I'm forced to "combine" celebrities in order to get a match. I've come up with one for John; I think he looks like a combination of Adam Sandler and Lance Armstrong. What do you think? 9/1/17

 

No comments:

Post a Comment