Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Root Canal, Removing Carpet, Impractical Jokers

Root Canal

Due to my abscessed tooth, I was FORCED to get a root canal. The actual process took almost 3 hours! My stomach was not able to tolerate the anti-biotics so the root canal was more painful than it would have been had I taken them, so the dentist had to shoot me up with more local anesthetic than usual. The night of was so so painful, but got feeling better thereafter. John was so helpful that evening. He went to the store, not hesitating at all, for some medication I needed. It was so nice. So glad that is over with! I'll get a permanent crown put on at the end of the month. 1-23-17

Removing Carpet

There was a back-up in the pipes, so a leak resulted in the hallway outside our bedroom doors. They pulled up the padding and carpet and cut out the walls that were affected. These fans will stay on for five days straight! Then they will replace the padding and carpet in that room, the hallway, and our bedroom. 1-23-17




Impractical Jokers

John and I are crazy about this show. It's about 4 best friends in New Jersey who go around, playing extremely embarrassing, impractical jokes on strangers. Each episode involves 3 challenges for each person. Each person HAS to do the challenge (this involves saying and doing whatever the 3 other guys tell him to). An example- eating off as many strangers' plates as you can at a restaurant, before getting kicked out....Then at the end of the episode, the loser (the guys who refused the most challenges) HAS to complete a "punishment." The punishment is usually the WORST (like getting a weird tattoo, getting a piercing, teaching a college course on a subject they know nothing about, etc)...  I don't know how they have the guts to do any of it!... Joe is the funniest and then Murr.... I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. John likes the show a lot, but I think he mostly enjoys seeing me laugh so hard!...With each challenge, John exclaims "I could do that!" I believe him....My favorite episodes: Murr wearing the lady's underwear on his head; Joe opening the bathroom door at a coffee shop while on the toilet, yelling for toilet paper; Murr's skydiving; and Joe teaching gymnastics...You just HAVE to watch it. And then you HAVE to tell me what you think of it! 1-26-17

No comments:

Post a Comment