Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Year's Eve, Headache Relief, Fantasy Football, Jazz Game, Sugarhouse Park

New Year's Eve 2017

Well, we were pretty exhausted on New Year's Eve, given it was the day after we got home from our trip. But we decided to go to Mom's celebration anyways. Brent, Sarah and the kids were there... It was fun! Then we came home and just relaxed the rest of the day!

Headache Relief

I'm very happy to say that my headaches have decreased dramatically. And I know why! I used to always clench my jaw. Always. During the day, at night. Always. After my physical therapist told me that my muscles were too tight in my neck, upper back, and shoulders, I decided I was really going to commit to loosening things up. I'm not a natural mouth breather, so I had to train myself to keep my upper and bottom teeth apart while simultaneously keeping my lips closed. Easier said than done. At least for me. All day long I kept my teeth apart and then in bed at night, I consciously kept them open. For the first few weeks, when I woke up each morning,  I could tell that my jaw had been clenched cause I'd have my usual headache that would last all day. But the days after nights that I successfully kept my jaw open, I had no headache at all. Now, I'm at the point that I'm keeping them open, subconsciously, all the time, so my head is feeling good! So so grateful!! 1-5-17

Fantasy Football

Good news- John won both of his Fantasy Football leagues. Again! He's either really lucky or really intuitive. Probably just SMART!

Jazz Game

Before we left for Cali, we went to a Jazz game with Gordon, Brittney, Chad, Jimmy (since they were in town), Kate and Dave. Gordon even made us this game where we had to guess what kind of things would happen during the game. Multiple choice. Hard to explain it. John won that game too! I was close to winning (purely out of luck, of course). We went to Dodo's afterwards. It was so good to catch up with everyone!

Sugarhouse Park


Beautiful snowfall...


  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment