New Tires
We finally got the 4Runner new tires they have been needing. We went to Firestone and thought they were giving us a pretty good deal. But then discovered we needed 20 inch wheel tires, rather than the 16 inch wheel tire (which is typical for our make, model, and year). That increased our price by about $400. Ended up costing us almost $1,000! Looking back, we wish we had shopped around some more. But we needed them badly. Ever since Christmas, it's been snowing frequently. -Early January
La La Land
When we learned La La Land received several awards at the most recent Golden Globes, we knew we HAD to see it. So we did, and it was great! Afterwards, we came home, immediately found the soundtrack on Youtube, and danced and sang like we never have before (John even did his jumpy twirl thing that I'm not able to explain. You have to just see it). And since then, we have decided to learn the duet "City of Stars." ...I think John finally realized that dancing and playing piano, for men, is cool, once he saw Ryan Gosling do it. 1-14-17
Crown
I was notified months ago, via my dentist, that there are a number of cracks in one of my teeth. Since I was finally able to be put on John's dental plan this month I decided to get it done!.The appointment to get the temporary cap on only took 2 hours!. In a couple weeks, they will have the permanent cap made and ready to use, so I will then go in and have it put on. 1-16-17
No comments:
Post a Comment