Some great advice:"If you spend your day looking for something good, you will find it."
John Hit by Deer
I got a text from John when he was at work. He said he hit a deer on Wasatch on his way to work. He was able to dodge two of them that came running out in front of the car, but there was one to his side that slammed into the drivers side door and the back door. And the side mirror was ripped off. He said the deer was so close to him, he could see his eye right by the window. I was so so glad that John was safe! That's all that mattered. -Early September
2nd Steroid Injection
I had my true 2nd steroid injection, and thankfully it was scheduled with the CORRECT doctor this time! Dr Carlisle. He poked me, filled me up with the steroid, then took out the needle, all within about a minute. Right after I mentioned to him that I was extremely thankful for his level of skill. He replied "That's what 17 year of experience will do to ya." As opposed to the 2 years of experience the doctor had who tried poking me the last time. Of course John was there. He was very supportive, and helpful. I think he really enjoys the fact that these Steroid injections are working. Looking forward to my next one. We've met our out of pocket and deductible for the year. Yay! 9-13-16
Brighton with Relief Society
10 years ago Anitra started a tradition with the older ladies in the ward to walk around Silver Lake every fall; the sweet old ladies, some in wheelchairs that almost never get out. She invited me this year. It was so fun. They're all so sweet and kind. Brighton was so beautiful and the pictures just don't do it justice.. 9-14-16
PF Changs
We decided to use his gift card, and let me tell you- I forgot just how good this place is! We got the Mongolian Beef and I want to go back asap! 9-19-16
Sully
We saw the movie Sully in theaters. It was soooo good! Wouldn't mind seeing it again, it's an incredible story! 9-19-16
No comments:
Post a Comment