Jazz/Warrior's Game
On Wednesday morning John was able to find some Jazz/Warrior basketball tickets on KSL (we cheered for the Warrior's of course!). They were about 16 seats up from the bottom in the lower bowl. We had a lot of fun! Thompson scored a 3 pointer in the last seconds which made them tie and sent them into over time. And then Warrior's won in the very end! 103-96. They always do really well under pressure! John and I were so excited!

Hawaii Mission
John let me know, yesterday, that his dad and stepmom received their most recent mission call. They are going to Hawaii. We are excited for them! Jim and Kinne leave for their mission in September of this year. It's a good thing Hawaii is a lot closer to home than South Africa (their last mission) was, in case they need to come home for any special occasions. I'm pretty jealous, to say the least. I think it would be really fun to live in Hawaii for a little while. Hopefully John and I can go visit!!

No comments:
Post a Comment