John's Softball Game
John had his first softball game on the league that he and his work associates started. He had a lot of fun. I didn't get to go because the game started so late and I had to get up early the next day for work. I will definitely go next week though, since it's earlier.
He had a really good time. He said there are lots of people who signed up, so they will probably never need me to fill in, unfortunately. I really liked playing when we had the league with Gordon and Britney (back before they or we were married). He said it was surprisingly warm and the other team was really good. The final score was 15-5. He was a little frustrated, at first, because he was more serious about winning than the rest of his team. Once he realized they just wanted to play for fun, he relaxed and just enjoyed it. Wish I could have been there! 4-12-16
No comments:
Post a Comment