Sweet John
The other evening my stomach was not tolerating real food or water. At about 11:30 pm I decided I was going to go to the store to get myself crackers and Gatorade. John was like- "You're not going. " He grabbed the keys, went to the store and brought the crackers and Gatorade home to me. So nice! So great to be married and have someone who's kind enough to do things like this at the most inconvenient times. -Mid- December
Now for an embarrassing story (I have to balance the bragging with the embarrassing)...Couple evenings later, we were watching TV and I decided I wanted to put mascara on John's eyelashes. He resisted at first but then gave in. I wanted to see how long his eyelashes were, okay? What wife DOESN'T want to know that about her husband (seems men and kids always have the longest lashes. So unfair). He let me do one eye. After doing so, I came to the conclusion that....Drum roll please...John DOES NOT have long eyelashes. I repeat- he does not. In case any of you were wondering. After I gathered my data, recorded it (as any good scientist does) (just kidding, I recorded nothing, besides what I'm writing here. P.S. Don't tell John I told you all of this) I proceeded to remove the mascara with a q-tip. Half-way through he said "This is taking so long! You do this every day?" I removed all of it and we proceeded to watch the show. A few minutes later I hear "Wow, my eye hurts." The abuse we ladies put ourselves through each and every day! Ha!
Ladies' Christmas Party
This was at Aisha and Brad's home. Their house was gorgeous and it was so fun getting to know some of these ladies in our church ward a little better. We did a gift exchange, ate some incredible food and just talked! 12-20-16
No comments:
Post a Comment