We met Mom and Simon (after A LOT of planning and re-planning, unfortunately) at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Such a beautiful building. We did Sealings for my great grandma and her family. Then we went to Olive Garden. We talked about Mom’s upcoming trip to Tennessee and roadtrip with the Hatches up the East Coast. We're so glad she gets to do that. That will be really fun for her! And the Hatches. They're due for a nice break. I can't believe their oldest is going to be baptized next month! Time flies! Wish we could be there for it. 6-18-16
Game 6 & 7
Long story short- we lost. Which means we lost the finals to the Cavs. It was painful to watch. Game six they played horribly the entire time. Game 7, they played really well and lost by only a few points in the end. Despite the losses, I'm really loving watching the Warriors. I never knew I liked watching basketball so much. The males in my family, growing up, rarely watched sports. So, having a husband who loves watching sports has been somewhat of an adjustment for me. Watching basketball on TV= fun. Watching golf, baseball, soccer, or football on TV= not fun. We have our Fixer Upper shows that we still love to watch together. And we frequently watch the news; we like to stay up to date. And sadly, I finished my How I Met Your Mother series. I really really liked that show. 6-19-16
MRI
Finally had my MRI. I had one about 5 years ago and didn't have an issue with claustrophobia, but this time I got pretty anxious when the technician started sliding me back into the tube. The top of the tube is literally a centimeter from your face! The technician simply put a cloth over my eyes. Well, it worked! I got the MRI (had to hold completely still for 40 minutes) on my cervical spine and thoracic spine. Should get the results within a couple days. I'm ready for this mystery to be solved. 6-22-16
Grilling and Gumming
We finally got our hand-me-down grill up and running. We grilled some yummy, marinated chicken. Well I did the marinade, John did the grilling. I'm seriously so excited! I get so bored with food. As for the gum- On our way to get the propane tank John was chewing very dramatically and looking at himself in the rear view mirror (one of his favorite things to do. He says he looks cool). His chewing became so dramatic, that the huge piece of gum (probably about 3 Juicy Fruit sticks worth) fell onto the ground. He was able to fish it out from between the seat and console but by then it had all kinds of crumbs and hair inhabiting it. I dared him, for fifty bucks, to chew it five times. So he did! So gross! Then I reminded him that we share money and besides that, I didn't have fifty to give him. He keeps falling for that! 6-22-16
MRI
Finally had my MRI. I had one about 5 years ago and didn't have an issue with claustrophobia, but this time I got pretty anxious when the technician started sliding me back into the tube. The top of the tube is literally a centimeter from your face! The technician simply put a cloth over my eyes. Well, it worked! I got the MRI (had to hold completely still for 40 minutes) on my cervical spine and thoracic spine. Should get the results within a couple days. I'm ready for this mystery to be solved. 6-22-16
Grilling and Gumming
We finally got our hand-me-down grill up and running. We grilled some yummy, marinated chicken. Well I did the marinade, John did the grilling. I'm seriously so excited! I get so bored with food. As for the gum- On our way to get the propane tank John was chewing very dramatically and looking at himself in the rear view mirror (one of his favorite things to do. He says he looks cool). His chewing became so dramatic, that the huge piece of gum (probably about 3 Juicy Fruit sticks worth) fell onto the ground. He was able to fish it out from between the seat and console but by then it had all kinds of crumbs and hair inhabiting it. I dared him, for fifty bucks, to chew it five times. So he did! So gross! Then I reminded him that we share money and besides that, I didn't have fifty to give him. He keeps falling for that! 6-22-16
No comments:
Post a Comment