Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween, DJt, John Work/Insurance


Pumpkin carving from contest at a school I occasionally go to for work.
 

Super cute pic of Molly smiling!
 
Cruella Deville
 
Star and Winnie
 

I love this quote by Donald Trump: "Thomas Jefferson said...the government will one day be corrupt and filled with liars and the people will flock to the one who tells the truth." John and I have been watching his interviews and rallies. We like him more and more every time we see him on TV.
 
Halloween wasn't too exciting. The day before we had a little luncheon at work. Saturday, John had to work so I got some things done at home and did some work on Rebecca's stools she is having me restore. They are looking incredible, by the way! I'm so pleased with how they are turning out. I will soon be posting them on my furniture restoration blog: www.themintgarnet.blogspot.com
 
John and I are realizing just how opposite our schedules are now with his new job. They originally told him he would only have to work every other weekend, but it's not turning out that way. Hopefully that will change as he gains experience there. I'm really excited about the insurance though. Looks like they will be covering a large percentage of services with a low deductible.
 
John is liking his job, he's just having to get used to the 12 hour days. Especially 3 days in a row! His favorite floor is the military floor because it's not so busy so he gets to sit and talk and get to know all of the patients. All the paper work (they don't have electronic charting!!) drives him a little crazy, but he's getting used to that part too.

1 comment: