Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Thursday, April 9, 2015

George Ezra Concert

We went to the George Ezra Concert! Loved it! We are big fans!
John likes "Cassy-O" and I love "Stand by Your Gun"
Check him out if you've never heard of him. His most famous song is "Budapest". He's from the UK.
 


John looks way tall in this picture.

 
 
George Ezra and I had a "special" moment together. Ha! This red curtain is just left to the stage. While he was waiting to come out on stage, he was standing behind this curtain, looking at the stage. There was a little opening in the curtain, and it happened to be right where is face was. I waited for him to look over. When he did I smiled and waved. He smiled and waved back. We were pretty excited!
 

1 comment:

  1. I like his "sound". He has a great voice and songs, but to me he doesn't look anything like he sounds....hmmm. I think I would've liked his concert too.

    ReplyDelete