Kiss, kiss

Kiss, kiss

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

About John


A Little about John


This is the fun part because I get to brag about him J It’s socially acceptable to brag about your significant other once you’re engaged, right? Good thing it’s my blog J

John is the youngest of three kids. His mom and dad met at BYU. He grew up in California and moved to Utah to attend BYU. Before he finished he served a mission in Rosario, Argentina for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Afterwards, he went back to BYU and graduated. He lived in Taylorsville for a little while, but currently resides in Sugarhouse.  We both work for a pediatric home health company. Most of our patients are on ventilators,  in semi-stable conditions.

John is kind, fun, genuine,  positive, humble patient, smart, and selfless.  He’s a great listener! He takes sincere interest in my daily life and struggles. I love his questions J  He’s basically a “social genius” (as Brittany so eloquently put it) [Insert John’s laugh and verbal denial]. He’s not necessarily a social butterfly cause he’s pretty chill; it’s more like- people flock to him. He has so many friendships he’s maintained for years! People admire him and simply love being in his presence.  I’m so blessed to have so many friends and family through John, by default J

I’m always learning from him; mostly about love and the good things in this life. Anyone who knows John will back me up on this- He LOVES dogs. And they love him. He’s the Dog Whisperer. Seriously. I love them too, but sadly I’m allergic. Thankfully he chooses me over them somehow J

John loves sports. He hasn’t been able to play them as much because of his still torn ACL. But don’t worry, he’s staying busy this fall with all of his Fantasy Football stuff. He swam in high school and still does when he can. You should see his Butterfly stroke!  He and I have some fond memories from our co-ed softball days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment