A Little
about Heidi
I’m one of 4
kids. I lived in Sandy Utah until I was 12, then we moved to Bountiful. I went
to Viewmont High School. I moved down to
Utah Valley and graduated from UVU. Last year I moved to Salt Lake and will be
moving into John’s apartment in Sugarhouse once we’re married.
I enjoy my
job, cooking, camping, the outdoors, traveling, and exercising (jogging, pilates, and
barre mostly). Some (John) would call me crafty and artsy. I write poetry and
sketch occasionally. I enjoy photography.
I’m a pretty logical, scientific thinker (Except when it comes to
emotions. Haha), hence the RN degree. We
like playing tennis, hiking, swimming, going to fairs, concerts, water parks,
etc. Pretty much anything fun. We don’t like winter because I suck at skiing
and John can’t anymore because of his knee (which, by the way, is how the
injury occurred). We do enjoy a
nice cup of hot coco now and then, though.


No comments:
Post a Comment