23 Weeks, 2 Days Along
I've got a little bit of a cough, but I'm feeling a lot better. I think my cold is officially over. Yay! That was only 5 days, which was nice. The Robitussin helped. And It helped that I rested a lot. The baby is moving a lot; almost always when I sit or lie down. I wrapped John's gifts today. There is one that I'm especially excited for him to open; it's from the baby and it includes a card. And yes, the card is written by the baby. We leave for Idaho tomorrow after John's test. We are going to spend Christmas with Kinne and Jim. They've invited us. I'm so grateful that John got Christmas and Christmas Eve off of work! It's supposed to start snowing tomorrow, I hope it doesn't affect our travels. Thank goodness for our 4-Runner! 12-22-17
No comments:
Post a Comment