It's good we got married in late November cause I can combine the Christmas and yearly family photos into one photo session
This is one of the ones we used for our Christmas card.
She did incredible photo taking and editing work!
Love this one!
Super cute of us. We would know.
Super cheesy. John allowed us to do some cheesy ones.
Of course, this one is one of the best. I teased John and told him that I had chosen this one for our Christmas card. He did not approve, needless to say...
I love this picture of John.
John was ready to be done, at this point.
This was truly such a fun day. We started out the day kind of stressed out and feeling rushed. We just were having the hardest time finding outfits that worked together, on top of getting ready for London and Christmas. And I had to work at 2pm so I was worried about getting done in time for that.





















You guys look so cute! Really stylish and stuff. So fun that you got one year pictures. :)
ReplyDelete