Heidi's Upcoming Surgery
I had an appointment with my new OB/GYN, Dr. Jason Johnson. I transferred doctors. The other ones just weren't cutting it. It was such a great experience. He was so nice and he actually listened to me! I told him the symptoms I've been dealing with for years (I have every symptom of endometriosis). He immediately suspected endometriosis. I have suspected it for years, but all of my OB/GYN's over the years dismissed it every time. Dr. Johnson set me up for surgery for March 7th. I'll need only a week to recover. It's a laparoscopy, they will go in through the belly button to check the surrounding areas of uterus, as well as inside of the uterus. He'll remove sections of tissue that have any scar tissue. There is no way to diagnose me with endometriosis, until they go in there and look. So we will see! It will be nice to hopefully get some clarity and relief, after all of these years! 2-16-17
No comments:
Post a Comment