Best coconut shrimp ever!
We didn't ride on that boat, just admiring from a distance.
Stilts.
Yummy Peruvian food.
John spotted the first Aligator. Don't worry, he took plenty of credit for it.
The birds that ate the baby aligators.
Airboat tours
Do you see him?
Gross!
My favorite picture from the trip!
South Beach, Miami. Of course.
Protection is important. Documenting it is vital.
I loved this little lifeguard house. I took a bunch of pictures of it.
I found out this is a topless beach. Or at least some people thought it was. Don't worry, they aren't pictured here.
Sex-y!
Half woman, half sand. Apparently I'm easily entertained.
John's favorite part (besides us being on the newly wed game show, of course)
The Clevelander
Homeless guy scaring a bunch of women on the street
That's it! Actually, we do have more pictures and videos, but decided not to include them here. If you would like a private slide show presentation, let us know, ha! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment