I made up this green smoothie recipe and wasn't sure it would turn out very well, but John really liked it! My mom wanted it so I thought I would share it with everyone. Enjoy!
Spinach (or kale)
Raw beets (High in anti-oxidants)
celery
carrots
apples
clementine oranges
bananas
frozen blueberries (or any frozen fruit)
clementine oranges
bananas
frozen blueberries (or any frozen fruit)
vanilla yogurt
milk
agave (natural sweetener)
V8 mango juice (or any other fruit juice)
Ice
Flaxseed (fiber & Omega 3!) (make sure you store this in the fridge once you've opened it)
You don't have to use all of these ingredients. I probably won't in the future, but this specific combination worked well for us last night.
You don't have to use all of these ingredients. I probably won't in the future, but this specific combination worked well for us last night.
Technically it's not green, but "green" just means "healthy" now, right?? Let me know what you think!
This smoothie is so good! I could have it for every meal!
ReplyDelete